In order to apply for
listing your Cryptocurrency or re-apply (if you are a leader of a community
which takes over a Cryptocurrency abandoned by its original developers and
owners), please, read the present GlobeCryptoTrade Listing
policy, as well as GlobeCryptoTrade
Delisting Policy, and, if agreed, proceed to follow the Instructions below:
Listing application procedures
recommend to register the special email address for the Cryptocurrency project
and not to use any personal emails while filling listing forms.
2. Fill in
Listing request form:GlobeCryptoTrade
Exchange listing request form.
3. Remember and backup your secret code
(phrase/word), specified by you in the Listing request form.
4. The listing price depends on Cryptocurrency project specification and is a
matter of private discussion after Cryptocurrency developer's providing
the listing request form.
5. Any discussions of listing details between
users and representatives of the Exchange in publics channels (and social
media), chat-services are strictly forbidden. The violation of this rule will
result in the rejection of the listing application form.
6. Any official correspondence upon this matter is conducted by means of the
official email of GlobeCryptoTrade.com domain.
The secret code must be specified in any message between participants. All
applicants' messages without their secret code will be considered as untrusted.
If an applicant for some reasons doesn't have a secret code, the applicant
should re-apply for the listing to avoid incidents.
7. The application processing takes up to 2 days. In case of approval of your
listing request, GLOBECRYPTOTRADE authority will contact you.
8. If your request is not responded within 5 days, it means your application
has been rejected.
Please, notice: the service reserves the right not to explain the reasons of
9. After the approval of the listing application form, if a Cryptocurrency
developer is reported as left his/her project and does not respond during 7
days since the date of the message sent by the Service official, the
Cryptocurrency project is considered as abandoned.
9.1.In this case GLOBECRYPTOTRADE at its sole discretion
may stop the wallet or accept, if any, a reapplying request form another
developer to take over the project.
Cryptocurrency owners/developers' obligation General obligations
Since the moment of the approval of the
application form the developers are obliged to fulfill the following:
1. To publish GlobeCryptoTrade banner and GlobeCryptoTrade Exchange
information on the same resources where the information about the coin is
represented (Official site, ANN thread, Twitter, Facebook, Discord &
Please, notice: GLOBECRYPTOTRADE reserves the right to add any
comment with more extensive information about the exchange in your ANN thread.
2. To ensure and maintain 0.5 BTC of minimal monthly trading volume.
3. To secure the safety of the email address and secret code specified in
the Listing request form.
4. To inform GLOBECRYPTOTRADE officials about any events and
procedures, which GLOBECRYPTOTRADE needs to be involved in, not later
than 72 hours before the events and procedures take place.
5. Cryptocurrency developers are liable to redeem the losses sustained by GLOBECRYPTOTRADE in
the result of his/her violation(s) of any of the Cryptocurrency developers'
obligations specified in the present Policy.
5.1. GLOBECRYPTOTRADE reserves a right, at its sole
discretion, to suspend a developer's Cryptocurrency wallet until he/she fully
redeems the losses, or delist the Cryptocurrency in case of a developer's
refusal to redeem.
6. In case of violations of any of the Cryptocurrency developers' obligations
specified in the present Policy and resulted in users' claims addressed
to GLOBECRYPTOTRADE, the Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to
respond to every redirected from GLOBECRYPTOTRADE user's claim, including the
claims about losses, sustained by users.
Cryptocurrency developers' messages
1. The email
address and secret code are the only options to identify a Cryptocurrency
developer(s) as an original owner/manager of the project. All Cryptocurrency
developers' messages must contain the secret code.
2. Any Cryptocurrency developers' messages regarding the wallet processing
(suspending, updating, resuming, forks, rebranding, etc) must be sent to the
email address, that was used by GLOBECRYPTOTRADE to reply the
2.1. Any other developers' messages in any other channel of
communication (TM channel, support ticket, social media) will not be processed.
It means, that developer's team may announce these events using any channels,
but GLOBECRYPTOTRADE will execute the request only after receiving proper
3. In case developers team has lost the access to official email address along
with the loss of the secret code, GLOBECRYPTOTRADE reserves the right
to suspend the appropriate currency wallet until the following procedures will
- Re-applying the listing form for the currency.
- Payment of a reapplying processing fee
Processing of cryptocurrency developers' requests
1. Cryptocurrency developers fully agree, that
any of his/her requests, specified in their messages, will be processed
by GLOBECRYPTOTRADE within 24 hours from the moment of a message delivery.
2. During scheduling any dates for procedures on their side, which GLOBECRYPTOTRADE will
be involved in, Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to take into account the
term of processing of developers' requests specified in the point 1 of
the present provision.
3. In case of the request for updating the software, Cryptocurrency developers
are obliged to notify GLOBECRYPTOTRADE staff in accordance with the
terms and provisions specified in the present Policy and provide links to
the update resources (Github).
3.1. Cryptocurrency developers guarantees the software has been
thoroughly tested to ensure the updating works to be completed byGLOBECRYPTOTRADE staff
in a trouble-free manner.
4. In case of a Cryptocurrency rebranding (including but not limited to
changing a Cryptocurrency full name, ticker and/or logo) takes place,
developers are obliged to notify us in time. 4.1. GLOBECRYPTOTRADE will
charge a fee for processing the rebranding procedure.
4.2. The rebranding works will be executed only after the payment
is fulfilled by a developer.
5. In case of Cryptocurrency swap, Cryptocurrency developers are obliged to
notify GLOBECRYPTOTRADE staff about the terms of swapping procedure
such as a swap period, a swapping rate, etc.
5.1. GLOBECRYPTOTRADE charges a fee for its services.
5.2. The swap will be executed only after the payment is fulfilled
by a developer.
6. Developers fully understand that in case of a his/her request to suspend
trading, and/or deposits/withdrawals of his/her cryptocurrency, all Users'
orders on GLOBECRYPTOTRADE, relating the cryptocurrency, will be cancelled